RELATED GUIDANCE AND INFORMATION
In June 2017, a link was added to Staying Put: What does it mean for you? (Catch 22 National Care Advisory Service) in the Related Guidance and Information Section. This is a booklet for care leavers, regarding staying with their foster carer after the age of 18, and the duties of the local authority to provide support.
- Staying Put - Policy
- Applying for Benefits? - What Documents and Information is Required
- Applying for Benefits? - What Process do you Follow to Claim?
- Authorisation to Disclose Information Form
- Benefit Claim Checklist
- Money Matters Young Person's Leaflet 18 Years Plus
- Standard Benefits Claim Letter - Young Person
- "Staying Put" Arrangement - Flow Chart
- Staying Put - Housing Benefit Contributions Table
- Staying Put - Leaflet for Young People
- Staying Put - Leaflet for Foster Carers/Staying Put Carers
- Staying Put - Living Together Agreement
- Staying Put - Roles and Responsibilities Table